During the year, IIA India conducts Professional development activities as trainings, webinars, conferences, newsletters, etc. that help in staying connected & encourage exchange of ideas amongst internal audit practitioners & those impacted by it. Also our individual members are recognised as members of The IIA, which is the leading global institute for internal audit. This gives access to current knowledge, research, practices & other oppurtunities details of which are in the enclosed link https://global.theiia.org/about/about-the-iia/Pages/Top-Ten-Benefits-of-IIA-Membership.aspx
Top 10 Benefits of IIA Membership
Here are the top 10 reasons why more than 185,000 members have joined The IIA:
- Worldwide Network of Professionals: The IIA’s global reach, which includes more than 185,000 individual members, allows you to network with like-minded professionals who connect across more than 170 countries and territories via The IIA’s Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter groups.
- Opportunities to Advance Your Professionalism: Drive your career forward with The IIA’s certifications and qualifications, including the CIA certification, the most prestigious in the internal audit industry. Earn your professional certification to demonstrate your understanding of and commitment to the practice of internal auditing and to distinguish yourself in your field of expertise.
- Authoritative Standards and Guidance: Perform at your very best and solidify internal audit’s role in your organization by complying with The IIA's International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF), which includes mandatory Standards, and free access to additional recommended guidance.
- Increased Knowledge: Gain insights into key global trends through periodicals and publications such as Internal Auditor magazine, Tone at the Top, Global Perspectives and Insights, as well as blogs and videos on AuditChannel.org. Also, stay informed about industry news from around the world with your complimentary subscription to IIA Global SmartBrief.
- The Latest Industry Research: Access research and educational products published by the Internal Audit Foundation exploring current issues, emerging trends, and future needs with many complimentary downloads and exclusive members-only pricing on many items in the IIA Bookstore.
- World-Class Training Opportunities: Take advantage of member discounts at The IIA’s annual International Conference and at numerous professional conferences, seminars, and online training opportunities where industry experts provide leading-edge audit tools and techniques to help you expand your skills.
- Job Opportunities: The IIA’s global network connects members with internal audit job opportunities around the world through its Audit Career Center.
- Leadership Development: Members may showcase leadership and expertise by speaking at conferences, local events, and by contributing knowledge and expertise to industry and professional publications through writing articles, other communications, and a variety of additional professional development opportunities.
- Volunteer Involvement: Give back to the internal audit profession by getting involved in The IIA’s local, regional, or global volunteer network.
- Awards and Recognition: Be recognized for your commitment and achievement through local, national, and global awards programs.