Have you thought about taking your involvement with IIA India to a new level? The Institute has many opportunities for internal auditors to participate beyond the membership level. You can :
Make a Difference in Your Profession
Use your personal and professional skills with The Institute of Internal Auditors by serving on Board of governors. Your leadership and direction can contribute to the strategic direction of the association as well as the ongoing development of new products, services and guidance for the profession.
Help Guide the Future
Guide the next generation of auditors through the Internal Auditing Education Partnership Program. You can help to promote the profession from within.
Write an Article
If you enjoy writing, or have always dreamed about becoming a writer, then why not contact the staff of the Internal Auditor Sphere and learn more about becoming an author?
VOLUNTEERING IDEAS FOR MEMBERS FOR ENHANCING VALUE
FOR SENIOR MEMBERS
- Mentoring: For those who wish to mentor the younger members, firms, internal audit departments, do share your areas of experience and requirements and we will try to match those who may require your expertise
- Instructors: IIA India conducts training at the Chapter locations using training material developed by the IIA or IIA India. Experienced members and subject matter persons who enjoy providing training should send their brief details and training experience for consideration.
- For exam takers for the CIA Certification Program, volunteer by creating a group of other exam takers and we will support it through periodic ONLINE counselling.
- Do participate in the Professional Development Programs (PDP) as webinars, lectures, meet-the-expert, trainings, etc. on topical subjects by subject matter persons.
- Thought Leadership: Do contribute to newsletters, periodic summaries of leading articles, conference summaries, identify new topics for Webinar based training on internal audit for banking industry.
- Administrative Leadership: Volunteer for chapter & national events. Do consider volunteering at conferences being held in your city.