As a current member of The IIA, you are entitled to valuable guidance, training, and services at discounted prices or available exclusively for IIA members. Below is a list of the many valuable opportunities waiting for you.
Your membership can be renewed online once you receive your renewal notice. If renewing online, it will be necessary to update your membership profile to confirm that your information is complete and accurate and to ensure continued timely service of membership benefits. To update your profile, you will need your membership number (located on your renewal notice) and password.
- Instant access to the Professional Practices Framework
- Exclusive access to Practice Advisories
- Discounts on Quality and Benchmarking Services
- Member-only rates for exam parts and registration
- Discounted Continuing Professional Education reporting fees
- Members-only rates on conferences, seminars, and Vision University can save you hundreds of dollars
- Members-only rates to webcasts and e-learning opportunities provide easy access to advancing your training
- Online CPE materials are available only for IIA members
- NEW! Member's-Only Monthly Webinars are now included in your core membership benefits and provide you with CPE units without ever leaving your desk or paying an additional fee
- A subscription to hard-copy and online versions of Internal Auditor Magazine
- A subscription and online access to IIA Today member newsletter
- Access to Specialty Industry Group online newsletters and resources when subscribed to these groups
Chapters and Institutes
- Networking opportunities with other IIA members at the local level.
- Free resume posting servicewith the ability to submit resumes for current job opportunities
- Discounted employer pricing for posting job opportunities
- Advice and resources geared to those looking for, or expanding on, careers in the internal audit profession Services
- Access to The IIA's latest networking tool for members, Member Exchange!
- Available subscriptions to Special Industry Group Services for those members who are Chief Audit Executives (CAE), Financial Services Auditors (FSA), Gaming Auditors, and Government Auditors